Protect Your Coastal Home with Ceramic Insulating Paint
In the Low Country of the coastal plains near our Rhino Shield exterior painting contractors offices in Savannah and Brunswick, Georgia, and Bluffton and Hilton Head, South Carolina, homeowners are getting ready for another hot, humid summer with almost daily afternoon showers and occasional tropical storms. Now is the best time to go ahead and weatherize your coastal home before the season is completely underway, with ceramic insulating paint expertly applied by Rhino Shield exterior painting contractors.
Our teams carefully inspect your home and repair current damage before applying a thick primer sealer, followed by a beautiful coat of Rhino Shield ceramic insulating paint. It only takes 3 to 5 days to get your home in top condition, and we back our work with a 25 year transferable warranty.
Rhino Shield ceramic insulating paint:
- Is essentially waterproof because it is ceramic
- Is resistant to mold and mildew, with special antimicrobial and anti-fungal ingredients
- Has a Low-E rating, with a coating that reflects heat off the house for lower A/C bills
- Is designed especially for coastal areas. It has the paint industry’s highest salt tolerance.
- Has ceramic microbeads that stack together tightly to create a more weatherproof finish
- Is 8 to 10 times thicker than average paint, creating a more weather-protective barrier for your home
- Has one of the industry’s best fire ratings. In case of a lightning strike, flames spread slowly.
- Is still vapor permeable, allowing moisture buildup inside the house to escape.
Call our coastal Rhino Shield exterior painting contractors at (912) 335-6600 in Georgia or (843) 476-4877 in South Carolina to learn more.