Happy Mother's Day from Rhino Shield
Mother’s Day is just a few short days away, and we’re hoping by now that you’ve found the perfect gift for the woman who has put up with all your nonsense over the years. Because let’s be honest, kids can be pretty difficult at times. Yet even at our worst, our moms still find a way to love us. Sometimes we take for granted all that our moms do, and we forget that they are complete and total rockstars. They work, they cook, they clean the entire house. They run a million different errands for a million different people, all while being patient, kind, graceful, nurturing, loving, and completely selfless. The least we can do is celebrate them on the one day a year made to do just that! Mother’s Day is our opportunity to show them how appreciated and loved they truly are.For those of you who tend to be procrastinators, here’s a couple of gift ideas we know all the moms out there will love.
- A Day at the Spa- What woman doesn’t love a good massage, facial, or mani/pedi? Massage Envy has branches located all over the United States, but make sure to check out your local Spas too!
- Volcano Candles- If you haven’t heard of these heavenly scented candles, you’re missing out. They may be a tad bit pricy, but they’re worth it. Anthropologie is always stocked full of them, and if they don’t fit perfectly within your budget, that’s okay! They have a ton of great smelling alternatives.
- Personalized Necklaces- We love supporting local businesses, and what’s better than adding a sentimental touch to an already beautiful gift? Stamped & Finch, owned by Brookwood graduate Lindsey Warren, creates hand stamped and customized jewelry and accessories, and is the perfect gift for all of the moms out there. With only a few days until Mother’s Day, make sure to put in those orders with her ASAP.
- Magnolia Market– Chip and Joanna Gaines, of HGTV’s Fixer Upper, have an entire market full of dreamy home décor. And if you don’t have time to fly out to Waco, Texas, you can order the perfect gift for mom at their online store. They have everything from cake stands to wall art, and tea towels to t-shirts.
- Rhino Shield Exterior Home Makeover- We couldn’t resist! Although women many times tend to focus more of their attention on the interior of their homes, let’s face it, it all starts with the exterior. So we’re here to give the mom in your life the perfect facelift for the exterior of her home, one that will last 25 years! Now that’s pretty awesome.
Here at Rhino Shield, we have several moms who we think are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Roxanne Ecklund, owner of Rhino Shield, is mother to Jessica, who currently attends college in Savannah, Georgia and is a part of the United States Army Reserves.
Christina Grant is one of the newest members of the Rhino Shield team, and is a mommy-to-be! Christina, a Brookwood High School graduate, is 19 years old and expecting a beautiful baby boy in late August. We know she’s going to be a wonderful mother, and are so excited for her and her fiancé who plan to get married in early 2017.
Beth, the mother of Shelby Castagna, our Social Media Director, is in her words, “a superhero.” It doesn’t matter how old we are, we’ll always need our moms.
Shaun, Rhino Shield’s Project Manager, and his wife of four years, Nicole have a beautifully blended family. Nicole is the manager of Anytime Fitness in Dacula, Georgia and is both a dedicated wife and mother to their three children.
We have several other mothers who are a part of our Rhino Shield family. We’d like to wish them, and all of the Mothers and Mommys-To-Be out there a very Happy Mother’s Day. We appreciate all that you do for your children, and hope that today is relaxing, and stress free. You deserve it!