Getting More Bang for Your Buck
The housing market is hot right now, and property value is high. Because of this, home prices have been increasing steadily over the past few years! If you’re getting ready to sell, there are several ways you can increase the value of your home to get the most bang for your buck! We’ve compiled a list of our top five tips for increasing the value of your home. It won’t disappoint.
- Curb Appeal- This one is HUGE. If your home looks good from the street, it’s going to turn heads! This is the first step to getting buyers inside. Simple, low maintenance landscaping can go a long way, and so can a few trees, especially ones that provide shade, helping lower cooling costs during the summer months. Keep it simple, clean, and fresh!
- Paint- A coat of fresh paint can also go a long way. It helps make the interior look updated, and full of life. Any home that looks well taken care of is appealing to those in the market for a new home. And when it comes to the exterior, Rhino Shield’s Exterior Coating can help add immeasurable value to your home. Because of its durability and 25 year warranty, buyers will flocking outside on open house days.
- Bathroom Updates- It’s been said that people spend an average of 92 days of their lives in the bathroom, so it’s important that bathrooms be clean, fresh, and updated. Even if a full remodel is out of your budget, small affordable changes, like new light fixtures can make all the difference.
- Kitchen Updates- Kitchens have always been the center of the home. It’s where people gather with their families and friends for fellowship, fun, and fantastic food, so people want nice kitchens. But you don’t have to start from scratch. Instead, work on changing one outdated or old appliance at a time. Stainless steal is the way to go these days, so keep that in mind! Also, if you have the ability to add in an island, do it!
- Regular Maintenance- Last but not least, make sure you keep up with the maintenance on your home. Change out those air filters! The little things may not seem like a big deal at the time, but added together they can make a huge difference in your home’s value.
We want you to get the best price for your home, and these simple steps can benefit you greatly! If your planning on selling, consider Rhino Shield for your exterior! We’re here to help, so give us a call!