Go Green with Rhino Shield
Rhino Shield has always been a green, eco-friendly product. From the beginning, our ceramic coating was designed to be non-toxic, low odor, and safe for skin contact. There are other reasons why Rhino Shield is an eco-friendly 'green' product. Our
ceramic topcoat is a low-e thermal barrier that may reduce your energy consumption, and, because of our mil thickness,
Rhino Shield can be used to encapsulate lead paint.
- Low VOC. Well less than 100 grams per liter
- Low odor (no inhalation hazard)
- Safe for skin contact (no protective clothing required)
- Approved for Solid Waste Landfill disposal
- Resists growth of mold and mildew
- Rhino Shield is a low-e product that reduces thermal conductivity to
insulate buildings better.
- Member of the Florida Green Building Coalition
Finally, Rhino Shield simply lasts much longer than most traditional paint. Any product that extends the life cycle (by 50% or more) beyond the industry average is considered 'green.' The reason is, all products need raw materials and energy for manufacturing, and then more energy and pollution to transport. Long lasting products mean less re-manufacturing and less transportation over time.
Go with Rhino Shield Ceramic Coating and NEVER PAINT AGAIN.